Monday, September 10, 2012

Things Fit People Do Before Lunch!

Things Fit People Do Before Lunch!

Get Enough Sleep! Not getting enough of this can interfere with appetite, moods and energy..all things we need for a productive day!

Water! I try to remind my clients everyday of this. It is huge for weight loss, let me say that again...IT IS HUGE FOR WEIGHT LOSS. Even if you are not thirsty when you wake up, start the day with a bottle of water.


Exercise! You know I had to add this to the list. Exercise when you can, but for a lot of people if it doesn't happen in the morning it's not going to happen. After a crazy day at the office you will be glad it is done.

Breakfast! You need to "Break the Fast". Fuel your body for the day. I don't have to tell you what to eat here...I will tell you a sugary donut is not it.



Snack! If there is 6 hours between breakfast and lunch, a snack will keep your metabolism going and keep hunger pangs away.

Posture Check! I am the first to tell you I lose my posture when sitting at a desk. Thats why I have to check it a couple of times. Shoulders pulled back, core is tight, chest out.


How many of these things do you do each morning?

Join an exercise class here

A great quick breakfast

No comments:

Post a Comment